Bearings for iron and steel works operate under a variety of harsh conditions, including high temperatures, high speed or super low speed operation, as well as environments contaminated with water and debris. NSK products support the stable operation of equipment under the toughest conditions.
High-performance SNN Series plummer blocks are highly rigid and easy to handle. They contain NSK’s tough spherical roller bearings, which have high load capacity, low temperature rise and high-strength cages.
NSKHPS™ High Performance Standard Bearings for Industrial Machinery Spherical Roller Bearings
NSK successfully developed the NSKHPS series of spherical roller bearings, which provides a longer service life and higher limiting speeds, by employing leading-edge materials and technology in combination with years of cultivated experience and technical know-how.
- Bearing life increased by twofold (increased dynamic load rating by 25 %)
- Limiting speed increased by 20 %.
Full-Complement Cylindrical Roller Bearings for Crane Sheaves
Full-complement cylindrical roller bearings for crane sheaves that are equipped with tight seals intended to prevent intrusion of foreign matter.
- Contact seals provide improved sealing capability to prevent the intrusion of foreign matter and water.
- Large radial and axial capacity is retained for high capacity performance.
- Phosphate coating provides improved corrosion resistance.
- Grease can be replenished through the use of inner ring lubrication holes.
- The number of bearing peripheral parts required for mounting the bearing has been reduced through the use of snap rings on the outer ring.
Bearing life extended by threefold under conditions of water infiltration and power debris (iron oxide) contamination.
- Crack generation is restricted through the use ultrahigh cleanliness technology for the bearing steel as a measure against water infiltration.
- Chemical components of the bearing steel have been optimized in order to strengthen the grain boundary as a measure against cracks generating along the grain boundary.
- TF technology has been applied to the bearing steel in order to enhance service life under conditions of contaminated lubrication.
Extra-Capacity Sealed-Clean™ Four-Row Tapered Roller Bearings
NSK, the first company in the world to offer sealed roll neck bearings, now offers the Extra-Capacity Sealed-Clean series of roll neck bearings.
- Newly designed internal specifications and a new compact seal result in a high-capacity design that provides increased bearing capacity.
- The new main seal and seal holder are designed for easier mounting and dismounting.
- The new bore seal prevents the buildup of negative pressure as a measure against water infiltration.
- Bearing material is made from super-TF steel, which contributes to enhanced bearing life under conditions of contaminated lubrication.
Molded-Oil bearings are lubricated with oil-impregnated solid material, which is contained within the bearing. Oil slowly seeping from this solid lubricant material provides ample lubrication to the bearing for extended periods.
- Designed to prevent water and other liquids from washing out the lubricating oil while preventing dust and other contaminants from getting inside the bearing.
- Low-torque achieved by packing the bearing with oil-impregnated solid material after bearing surfaces have undergone a special surface treatment.
- Protect the working environment by eliminating stray oil mist or leakage.
- High-speed capability enabled through optimal composition of the solid lubricant material and methods used for the molding process.